Ensure that at all times that all dogs under our care are properly housed, fed, watered,
exercised and maintained as family pets, and receive proper veterinary care when required.
- To provide all dogs under our care with a mentally enriching and emotionally satisfying environment.
- To maintain all dogs under our care on a holistic nutritional program which includes fresh, organic foods.
- To permanently identify every dog in our breeding program and maintain accurate records.
- Not breed any bitch under eighteen months of age.
- Breed only for the purpose of providing dogs which truly reflect the
hallmarks of the
Mari May Canine Cuties breeding and training program which are;
- Soundness of mind and body
- Non-shedding, allergy-friendly coats.
- Intelligent, gentle, willing and trainable personalities.
- Screen potential buyers and fully disclose Mari-May policies.
- Follow an appropriate vaccine and de worming schedule for all dogs and pups.
- Provide a written health care record to all those acquiring a pup or dog from Mari-May Kennels.
- Provide dietary information to all those acquiring a pup or dog from Mari-May Kennels.
- Educate and provide resources to all persons acquiring a dog or pup, including information pertaining to
physical care of the dog/pup as well as the emotional well being of the pup/dog.
- Be an available resource at any time in the future to all those acquiring dogs/pups from Mari-May Kennels.
- Not knowingly misrepresent the allergenic properties of the dog, nor falsely advertise, or mislead any person
regarding the specific characteristics of any dog.
- Not sell any pup or dog to dog/puppy brokers, commercial dog wholesalers, retail pet dealers, or directly or
indirectly allow any dog to be given
as a prize or donation in a raffle or contest of any kind.
- Never to debark our puppies or dogs.
- Not allow dogs under our care to roam at large and when away from home ensure they
are kept fully leashed, or under effective control, at all times.
- Obtain confirmation when a dog or puppy is given as a gift or donation to families with special needs, that the recipient
is willing to accept the dog and able to provide appropriate care.
- To require all clients acquiring a Mari-May puppy to spayed or neutered said pup.
- Guarantee to take back any dog or pup acquired from us at any time in the future should the need
Return to Mari-May Kennels Home Page!